Friday 5 August 2022

, , , , , ,

21/12/15 Park Moondae Birthday Interview

Source: Debut or Die Magazine Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3


[Kakaopage-nim has invited Park Moondae-nim.]

Interviewer: Hello! This is KKP acquaintance. Today! It's time to spend it with the most warm guy that was born in the cold winter😊

Interviewer: Please give us an introduction and greetings for Loviewers in South Korea.

Park Moondae: Hello, Loviewers. I'm Moondae🐶

Park Moondae: This is my first time having an interview on my birthday. Please take care of me well. I'll do my extremely hardest.

Interviewer: Wow, I really can't wait for it! And Moondae-ssi, happy birthday. On this special today, Loviewers in South Korea have prepared questions!


Interviewer: Let's start with this question!

Interviewer: Q1. A perfume that you like to use! If there isn't, what scent do you like?

Park Moondae: I don't know perfume well. But I often use shampoo and body wash that smell nice.

Park Moondae: I like the scent of clean fabric softener. It makes me feel good.

Interviewer: So you prefer the standard scent! The comforting scent of a blanket that has just been washed, I'll remember that as Moondae-ssi's pick.


Interviewer: And there were lots of this question. I wonder if it will be settled in this interview!

Interviewer: Q2. Tibet fox vs Moon puppy. Which side are you on?

Park Moondae: Both of them are cute, I like them both. However, there's no emoticon for tibet fox... so I use Moon puppy more often.

Interviewer: Isn't there a fox emoticon?

Park Moondae: That's a red fox, not a tibet. I am a Tibetan fox.

Interviewer: 😂 A tibetan fox emoticon has to be released soon!


Interviewer: Q3. You sing a wide range of genres, what genre do you enjoy recently or a genre that you want to sing for the fans?

Park Moondae: These days, I often sing remake songs from the 70-80s in the dorm. Those are the song picks from the members' parents. They can be sung as duets, I'll upload it to the SNS when this interview is up. Please listen to it a lot.🐶

Interviewer: Thank you for the answer! Since it's late, you must have been in your dorm! This is a surprising sudden question!


Interviewer: Q4. What clothes are you wearing now or the style that you usually like to wear!! Or tell us a color that you like...

Park Moondae: Since I'm at home right now, I'm wearing a sweatshirt. But when I go out, I often wear a turtleneck or a shirt.

Park Moondae: I don't particularly have a color that I like, but I seem to often buy things that are yellow. It must have been destined.

Interviewer: Oh my, I see. I've been thinking that you suit yellow really well, as expected!


Interviewer: Next... We can't skip a question about TeSTAR's songs!

Interviewer: Q5. Among TeSTAR’s songs, which lyrics do you like best? + Among all the concepts you’ve done so far, which concept do you like best?

Park Moondae: My favourite lyrics are from the current title song, ‘Promise’. Especially ‘On the day with stars pouring, An island in the sky sailing’, when we sing this part together, I get reminded of the fans’ lightsticks shining the stage during our song promotions. It makes me feel really happy.

Park Moondae: For concept, out of all the albums released so far, I like ‘Present’ the best. Everyone gave many inputs and we really worked hard to make this song for a long period, it is fun because you can see everyone’s characteristics in each of their solo songs.

Park Moondae: Hm… However, the album that we are preparing right now may become my favourite concept. It is really interesting. Please look forward to it a lot.

Interviewer: Since Moondae-ssi said it like this, don't you become impatient for the new album? I will be waiting for it too.😊


Interviewer: Talking about the album, there are many Loviewers who are curious about your daily life off the schedules or during your break.

Interviewer: Q6. What do you do during your break? I'm curious about baby fluffy apple ricecake's hobbiesㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Park Moondae: I think that when I do nothing, it is resting. I'm the happiest when I lie on my bed.

Park Moondae: But I'm trying my best to also cook and take many pictures. I also follow Cheongwoo hyung to go hiking, so don't worry. I'm perfectly healthy.💪

Interviewer: If Moondae-ssi is healthy, that's all we need!


Interviewer: Next.

Interviewer: Q7. You've dyed your hair a lotㅠ Which hair color do you think suits you best / I'm curious if you have a hair color that you want to try~~~

Park Moondae: Every color was fun. The hair stylist told me that my scalp is very strong. Thanks to that, it was fun to try many different colors.

Park Moondae: The color that suited me best... was silver hair. And the new color that I want to try next will probably be shown in the next song promotion. My scalp is working hard to prepare for it right now.

Interviewer: Oh no, Moondae-ssi...😂 I hope you will get to try many cool colors as much as your scalp is working hard!


Interviewer: Oh! This question is interesting.

Interviewer: Q8. What do your in-ears look like?

Park Moondae: I have two pairs. The first one I received from Loviewers, they are black colored with white puppy paw prints.

Park Moondae: The recent one, matching with the members, I got light yellow in-ears with my autograph on the right side. Everyone is matching with the same design, but different colors.

Park Moondae: I'm using both pairs cherishingly. I want to use them for a really long time.


Interviewer: The next question!

Interviewer: Q9. A dish that you like and you’re confident in! A dish that you want to try to cook!

Park Moondae: I like all chicken dishes, but since it’s getting colder, ginseng chicken soup is the best. It’s warm and you get energized after eating it, so I recommend it to Loviewers.

Park Moondae: A dish that I’m confident to cook is anything with meat and water. From braised chicken to spicy stew, sometimes I upload the recipes on SNS, please take a look at them. They’re delicious.

Park Moondae: A dish that I want to try to cook is… roasted turkey. Every Christmas, Cha Eugene always asks for it. Somehow, I have the confidence that I would be able to cook it well. Of course, there’s no evidence for that.

Interviewer: Can I be excited for the turkey that Moondae-ssi will make in this Christmas? You have to give us reviews!😂


Interviewer: Q10. I'm curious about your favorite season and weather.

Park Moondae: I like autumn the most. It's refreshing and nice, I like it the most when there's no need to pay for heating and AC bills.

Interviewer: How about spring?

Park Moondae: Spring is not that bad too. But there are many insects so doesn't it get uncomfortable? There's a lot of delicious dishes in autumn too, so I think autumn is the best.

Interviewer: I've been convinced. In the future, my favorite season will be autumn.


Interviewer: Oh, this question seems to continue about the hobby that you said earlier!

Interviewer: Q11. You showed us amazing photography skills in a variety show last time, I'm curious if you're still taking many pictures recently. Not pictures of the members, but landscape pictures. ㅎㅎㅎ

Park Moondae: It's hard to make time for a photographer's visit to take landscape pictures.

Interviewer: Photographer's visit, so you use jargon too! 😄

Park Moondae: No, I just remember that term from somewhere before. I am interested in photography so I often search about it.

Park Moondae: It's hard to take pictures outside using a camera but in my spare time, I take pictures on my phone. I often upload pictures of the members on SNS, and I'll try to upload landscape pictures too after I organize them.

Interviewer: I'm really curious about the world that Moondae-ssi sees. I will be waiting for them!


Interviewer: To think of it, it's soon going to be Christmas! Then we can't skip this question!

Interviewer: Q12. What will you do on Christmas? + This Christmas, if you could rearrange a TeSTAR song into a Christmas version and sing it, which song would it be?

Park Moondae: We will be preparing hard for awards ceremonies on Christmas, but I’d like to make time for a delicious meal with all the members. We will be inviting Loviewers too, so look forward to it.

Park Moondae: If we have to choose a song to sing in the Christmas version during that… I think ‘Present’ is the best. It feels like Santa is present with us.

Park Moondae: I feel like Raebin will like it too. I will tell them after this interview ends.🐶

Interviewer: Oh my, I really can't wait for that!

Interviewer: Let's calm the excitement for Christmas.. I will give you the next question!


Interviewer: Q13. What is your background picture?

Park Moondae: It's the default picture in the launcher that I'm using. I keep that background because the color is pretty.

Park Moondae: But Lee Sejin keeps changing it to his own selca. Please scold him.

Interviewer: Ah, then, in Sejin-ssi's interview, I will talk about your background picture to him again!😂


Interviewer: Next question.

Interviewer: Q14. In TeSTAR's self made content, you seem to workout often, what is your preferred workout time? I'm curious what kind of workout you usually do!

Park Moondae: The workout that I usually do is planks. It doesn’t take much space, I like it as I can do it everywhere.

Park Moondae: I don’t have a preferred workout time. To be honest, it would be the best if I could just not workout, but I’m doing it because I’m an idol. For Loviewers, you guys just need to rest and workout to stay healthy.

Interviewer: That's sweet of you to take care of Loviewers' health💛


Interviewer: Next.

Interviewer: Q15. What does your name mean in hanja?

Park Moondae: It’s written with warm Moon(炆) and sunshine Dae(旲).

Park Moondae: I assume they gave me that name so that I become a caring person towards others like a warm sunshine.

Park Moondae: I will do my best to show that good meaning to others, I hope my parents would look after me generously.

Interviewer: There will be people who received warmth and console from knowing about Park Moondae and TeSTAR, it's thanks to Moondae-ssi.


Interviewer: Ah, many Loviewers are curious about this question! Your autograph that was released in September made a huge topic~

Interviewer:


Interviewer: Q16. The story behind how you created that cute autograph that was released then.

Park Moondae: Ahead of our first fansign during debut, I made it after really putting a lot of thought into it. The members helped me a lot.

Park Moondae: I tried to combine Moon puppy and tibet fox and express them, I think it looks quite similar. I practised a lot so now the autograph standards have been quite steady. It looks clean, right.

Interviewer: So it is from the subtle blend of Moon puppy and tibet fox... That's very cute!


Interviewer: Next question.

Interviewer: Q17. How do you plan to spend your birthday?

Park Moondae: I’m planning to spend it watching good stuff and thinking good things. It’d be nice too if Loviewers would happily spend the day and think of me for a bit.

Interviewer: Loviewers must be having an amazing day as they know more about Moondae-ssi😊


Interviewer: Q18. What is the most memorable anecdote in a fansign?

Park Moondae: I still don’t know how they did it, seven Loviewers in one were wearing different animal costumes and getting my autograph in sequence. I’m still amazed by it. I should have been the one getting their autographs.

Interviewer: Moondae-ssi who receives an autograph from a fan must be very memorable too!😂


Interviewer: Next... Finally! The most awaited time is here! Many Loviewers like Moondae-ssi's drawing and asked for your drawing.

Interviewer: Q19. What do you think is your best drawing?

Park Moondae:


Park Moondae: This is my drawing that was used for a blanket design...

Park Moondae: I wonder where is the charm in this drawing. I still don’t know the reason. If someone knows, please contact me.

Interviewer: Isn't that cute leaf the charming point of it?😊


Interviewer: It's already the 20th question!

Interviewer: Q20. What do you save the members as on your phone?

Park Moondae: I saved them as a combination of the group name and their names. Doesn’t everyone organize their contacts like that?

Park Moondae: The members keep teasing me saying that I’m being heartless, but affection comes from the heart. This is a great way of saving numbers that shows the habit of neat organization.

Interviewer: I remember about one person who has his name saved differently in Chungwoo-ssi's phone.... I predict they're the same person. 😂


Interviewer: Next!

Interviewer: Q21. I’m curious what is the highest note you can sing!!!! Try it and tell us><

Park Moondae: Since it’s nighttime, it’ll be hard to sing in the dorm, but today in the practice room, I hit three octaves, up to Sol (G5). But it isn’t always like that, it depends on the length of the note or the singing style. I’ll take good care of my throat and continue to do my best in the future.🐶

Interviewer: Three octave sol...? Isn't that very high😱 Even if it's not always the same, that's still very impressive! It's such a shame we can't hear a live hereㅠㅠ


Interviewer: Q22. What do you want to try at least once together with the members and on your own in the future? Shark feeding or paragliding, maybe flower arrangement too, any activity like a hobby!

Park Moondae: This might sound strange, but I would like to ride a ship. Until now, I haven’t got the opportunity or plans to ride a big ship… Trying an experience that I didn’t know I would be doing in my life is unexpectedly quite nice.

Park Moondae: And shark feeding… sounds very interesting. I’ll take that suggestion. In the next TeSTAR’s break, I’ll go to feed the sharks.

Interviewer: Wait, you decided it right away now?

Interviewer: That's exciting! Shark feeding... I'm worried but I can't help myself to get excited for it...! If you get to do it later, please give us reviews!


Interviewer: Next question is about the content that you said in a variety show before!

Interviewer: Q23. I heard that sometimes you record guides for songs, what are the things that you consider or any characteristics that you do when singing each member’s part!

Park Moondae: Hm.

Park Moondae: First, for Ahyeon’s part, I sing it softly and low, for Lee Sejin, I sing it in with a clean and organised feeling. For Bae Sejin hyung, I sing it with a clear and bright feeling.

Park Moondae: For Cheongwoo hyung, I think I sing it the most similar to myself. However, I try to imitate a voice colour that feels more deep.

Park Moondae: For the maknaes, I sing for them in a similar style. Because the R&B feeling is strong. For that, because Cha Eugene has a powerful pronunciation, I sing it like chewing the words, and for Raebin, I sing it with a very low voice.

Interviewer: As expected of you! You’re so good that you do impersonations of them in variety shows! I can feel your affection!😊

Park Moondae: Yes.🐶

Park Moondae: I started to sing it that way so that it’s easy to differentiate when they listen to it, but it must have been interesting. I do impersonations of them because I keep getting the request for it.

Park Moondae: But this was my first time organising the singing styles in text. For me, this was more fun. Please keep requesting it in text too in the future.

Interviewer: Thank you for your genuine answer! It's time for the awaited last question...


Interviewer: Q24. I won’t ask for much... What is the ring size for your left ring finger?

Park Moondae: It’s size 17.

Park Moondae: Please keep that in mind when you’re matching the couple rings.


Interviewer: I’d like to thank TeSTAR Park Moondae-ssi who keeps making guilty remarks until the end... ㅎㅎ Your final words to Loviewers!

Park Moondae: A year has already passed. However, a new year is coming, I hope you will spend the rest of December without many regrets.

Park Moondae: TeSTAR will show their best appearance and stay together with Loviewers too next year. We promise!

Park Moondae: Also... I’m really thankful for the birthday wishes. I don’t think I’ll ever forget my birthday this year too.

Interviewer: Thank you for supporting the interview until this late! Thank you to Loviewers who stayed until the end too💛

[Park Moondae-nim has left the chat.]


Park Moondae solo background picture:









1 comment: