Friday 5 August 2022

, , , , , ,

22/05/07 Seon Ahyeon Birthday Interview


Source:
Debut or Die Magazine Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

Ahyeon's profile picture:

[Kakaopage-nim has invited Seon Ahyeon-nim.]

Interviewer: Hello! This is KKP acquaintance. Today's main character is, born in the warm May, human sunshine, Seon Ahyeon-ssi🌸 Interviewer: Please give us an introduction and greetings for Loviewers in South Korea.

Seon Ahyeon: Hello. I'm Seon Ahyeon from TeSTAR. I'm in charge of performance as a main dancer. Thank you to the Interviewer-nim who is in charge of today's interview and Loviewers who came here. Please look after me...!

Interviewer: Please look after me too! Ah, aisde from your position, can I ask for another phrase to describe Ahyeon-ssi?

Seon Ahyeon: Another one... Ah, then there's a nickname that fans call me. I often hear they call me Deer, maybe they call me that because my neck is long!

Seon Ahyeon: If my answers are not enough, please tell me anytime. It’s my first time having an interview alone, so I might make a mistake, but I will try my best to give fun and good answers...!

Interviewer: I think the Deer nickname came from Ahyeon-ssi's clear eyes~!

Interviewer: You can answer the interview comfortably without any pressureㅎㅎ Loviewers will be happy with just Ahyeon-ssi enjoying this 😊


Interviewer: Let's start the interview with the same question that many people are curious about! Q1. Who made Ahyeon's name? Can I know your hanja name and the meaning behind it?

Seon Ahyeon: My name is ‘Clear’ A(雅) and ‘Shining’ Hyeon(炫). The meaning and pronunciation were all discussed by my parents.

Seon Ahyeon: However, actually, they thought of ‘Virtuous’ Hyeon(賢) before I was born. But when they embraced me when I was born, they changed it to ‘Shining’ Hyun after seeing my eyes shining bright under the light. They told me this story when my younger self was going to bed. It's a bit embarrassing, but I want to tell you because it’s a beautiful memory to me. Is it alright...?

Interviewer: It's more than alright, thank you for this information..⭐ So Ahyeon-ssi has been having clear deer eyes from the start!

Interviewer: Can you tell us your french name when you were studying overseas~?

Seon Ahyeon: I didn’t make a different French name because changing my name to French doesn’t make it particularly hard to pronounce or have a different meaning... but it was like having a lot of nicknames. Next time, when I get the chance, I’ll write it and tell you…!

 Interviewer: Yes, please tell us when you make it next time!🤙


Interviewer: Next, many people are curious about when Ahyeon-ssi studied overseas~

Interviewer: Q2. Is there something you remember while studying overseas?

Seon Ahyeon: I studied in France for 2 years, but I only followed the academy curriculum, attended classes and practiced. I didn’t travel or have a new hobby, other than dancing... Ah, is something like this okay?

Seon Ahyeon: I had a very fun and new experience watching Notre Dame de Paris in Palais des Congres together with my parents when they visited me. It was a sung-through musical and that was the first time that, other than ballet, I had a strong interest in singing. It’s a bit embarrassing... but from that time, when I’m alone, I start to look for songs that I can sing and sing along to them secretly.

Interviewer: That's a precious experience that made Ahyeon-ssi interested in singing!


Interviewer: Next question. Q3. What is your favorite word or phrase in French? A word or phrase that gives you strength is good too! If it’s fine, can you say something in French for Loviewers?

Seon Ahyeon: I want to say a longer phrase than just a word… Is that okay?

Interviewer: Of course!

Seon Ahyeon: Le véritable voyage de découverte ne consiste pas à chercher de nouveaux paysages, mais à avoir de nouveaux yeux

Seon Ahyeon: It means ‘A true expedition is not discovering a new land, but discovering a new perspective.’

Seon Ahyeon: Actually, I didn’t hear that first in French, I heard it in English, said by a famous French writer, but I only saw it in French after I finished studying overseas.

Seon Ahyeon: At the time I saw this phrase, I had wanted to try something new but always got scared that I was choosing a wrong path and doing something unnecessary… After that, I realized that trying something new didn’t mean bad, but it was about making up one’s mind.

Seon Ahyeon: It doesn’t get better, as I work hard to encourage myself and think more positively, I thought that this phrase was right many times. With this opportunity, I’d like to tell this to Loviewers too.

Interviewer: Wow..That's a really good phrase! This phrase will give plenty strength to many Loviewers who are challenging for new things.


Interviewer: Next question is... It's the question that a celebrity will receive at least once!

Interviewer: Q4. Ahyeonie’s What’s in My Bag! This item is a must-bring! Can you tell us your must-bring items?

Seon Ahyeon: Of course, please wait a moment, I’ll check them fast and come back! [12:41AM]

Seon Ahyeon: Fountain pen, wallet, wet tissue, hand cream and sugar candies are the items that I carry often. Ah, during winter, I carry gloves too. [12:46AM]

Seon Ahyeon: And this might be strange, but… I always carry muscle spray too. It’s a habit since I was young, I still carry it in case I need to use it one day.

Interviewer: You must really like sugar candies!ㅎㅎ

Interviewer: And that you bring spray everywhere too..ㅠㅠ Please always take care of your body!😭


Interviewer: Next question! Q5. What’s the reason behind deciding your motto, ‘Not yesterday, not tomorrow, let’s live for today’?

Seon Ahyeon: Thank you very much for remembering my motto…! Honestly, I wrote this during our debut, it was my first time deciding on a motto in my life.  

Seon Ahyeon: Worrying too much about things that have passed and things that are coming in the future, then wasting time and getting discouraged. I chose this motto because I want to stop myself from feeling discouraged and worrying over and over.

Seon Ahyeon: I will continue trying my best to live fully in the present, be thankful and love my current life. I will definitely be like that..!

Interviewer: I will continue-! to support you in the future🙂


Interviewer: Next question is.. as much as we know about Ahyeon-ssi takes care of himself the most in TeSTAR, this Loviewer is curious about Ahyeon-ssi's routine~! 

Interviewer: Q6. Morning or night routine, do you have a habit that you must do everyday?

Seon Ahyeon: I must do some stretches in the morning and night, especially in the morning, I try to let my muscles and nerves relax for my schedules.

Seon Ahyeon: Ah, and at night, I light an aromatic candle on the top of the bed before going to shower! When I get out of the shower and dry my hair, the aroma makes me feel good and my roommates also like it, so I do it often.😊 

Interviewer: Stretching everyday and using aromatic candle at night! That's a good tip for a healthy life👍ㅎㅎ

Interviewer: There are many questions about your diet that follows your routine! Can you share us your own tips for Loviewers who are on a diet?

Seon Ahyeon: I’m really not saying this to refute the person who gave the question, but it’s really something I’d like to say for you to consider! For real!

Seon Ahyeon: I think that you don’t need to be on a diet unless it’s needed for your work or health reasons. Wouldn’t it be fine to just keep a healthy food diet that doesn’t taste too strong? Since I’m working as someone who performs on stage, it became my lifestyle and I don’t have a hard time with it, but I’ve seen people who are having a hard time…

Interviewer: Having a hard time… do you maybe mean some of the members?

Seon Ahyeon: That

Seon Ahyeon: No, it’s not. That’s just my own opinion.

Interviewer: I understand~ Of course we trust Ahyeon-ssi!😉

Seon Ahyeon: Yes, thank you!

Interviewer: 😎


Interviewer: Next question, Q7. I’m curious about your clothes size and your left ring finger size and your shoe size!!🥺🥺

Seon Ahyeon: Yes! For clothes, depending on the types, I wear between 95 or 100. For shoes, I usually wear 275mm, but for sneakers, I wear 280mm too.

Seon Ahyeon: And my left ring finger… Actually, I don’t really know, sorry… because I’ve almost never worn one. I know for my index finger, is it fine to let you know for that one? It’s size 19. 

Interviewer: Index finger size 19! That's plenty enoughㅎㅎ


Interviewer: Ah, you said that you lit aromatic candle at night earlier, a question of the same topic just appeared!

Interviewer: Q8. What is your favorite scent? Do you like using perfumes or candles? My favorite scent is… Seon Ahyeon is my type… (t/n: it's a pun in korean)

Seon Ahyeon: I like the lavender scent. Honestly, I like all kinds of scents that are herb-based. Scents that are soft and not strong, like from flower plants, really make me feel comfortable. Maybe that’s why I like aromatic candles more than perfumes.

Seon Ahyeon: And thank you for liking my preferences. If Loviewer would tell me your favorite scent, I’ll definitely try it!

Interviewer: Ahyeon-ssi's preference is Lavender scent! I will remember it😎 


Interviewer: Calling Loviewers who are curious about Ahyeon-ssi's casual clothes~!

Interviewer: Q9. If you could swap clothes with a member of TeSTAR, who would you choose? I’m also interested in your favorite casual clothes!!

Seon Ahyeon: If there’s a member who wants to try on my clothes, I’ll let them borrow anytime. If they need my clothes, please tell me comfortably…!😊

Interviewer: You’re really so kind! Do you have clothes that you want to borrow as well?

Seon Ahyeon: I’m sorry, I don’t really know clothes well.. I’ll think about it right now! Can you wait a moment?

Interviewer: Of course~ [1:29AM]

Seon Ahyeon: I got the members’ permission and went to check their wardrobe. I want to borrow Raebinie’s clothes the most! I can see Raebinie’s own sense of being unique and cool in his wardrobe, I’d like to learn from him. [1:38AM]

Interviewer: Then! Do you feel that the others’ wardrobe is not really something you’d like to learn from?😄

Seon Ahyeon: No, it’s totally not like that. Actually, until now, I’m okay with any clothes as long as there aren’t too many decorations or the form is too big. I mostly wear clothes that are from my home and I have a habit of only buying similar clothes. That’s why I chose Raebinie’s wardrobe that shows his own clear preferences. The other members, too, wear clothes better than me and are cool!

Interviewer: I was just kidding!ㅜㅜ Of course I know the TeSTAR members wear clothes well! I’m also rooting for Ahyeon-ssi’s new challenge~

Seon Ahyeon: I see, I’m glad to hear that. Thank you…!

Seon Ahyeon: Yes! With this opportunity, I’ll buy clothes that I’ve never bought before!

Interviewer: Oh, what kind of clothes?

Seon Ahyeon: How about training clothes with a hoodie…? When I dance wearing clothes with a hoodie, the hood and laces always block my view, so I purposefully never bought them. This time, Sejinnie wants to match the group training clothes, so I’ll learn to get used to it first.

Interviewer: That would be really cool? I’ll be waiting for the pictures!

Seon Ahyeon: Thank you!😊

 

Interviewer: Next! Since Ahyeon-ssi is rich with hobbies~

Interviewer: Q10. You knit, make candles and do embroidery, out of everything that you’ve made so far, which one do you like the most? And a hobby that you want to recommend to Loviewers?

Seon Ahyeon: I’ve thought about it carefully, my favorite is a hand towel with cloudy orgel that I embroidered as a homage to the debut album cover. When I was on holiday after we got our first holiday, I remember embroidering the sketch myself and ending up smiling that I finished it well.

Seon Ahyeon: And after that, I made several more and gave them to the members on the debut anniversary. I was really happy that everyone liked it!

Interviewer: You gave them out for debut anniversary! That's very meaningful🥳

Interviewer: Is there maybe a new hobby that you’d like to try next??

Seon Ahyeon: For my new hobby, hoping that I’d like to try something that’s more active… I’m challenging indoor rock climbing with Eugene right now.

Seon Ahyeon: Sometimes Moondae comes with us too!😊

Interviewer: Indoor rock climbing..!😮 You will definitely become healthier in another level.


Interviewer: Next question! Q11. What is your favorite hair color that you’ve had so far and what color do you want to try?

Seon Ahyeon: My hair color is originally light so it’s really memorable when I dyed it to black for the first time. I have to show a different cool side of me that matches my outfit and tone on stage… So next time, I’d like to try white or silver hair!

Interviewer: ..You know that you have the nickname Angel? I'm sure a lot of people will think white or silver hair suit you perfectly😊

 

Interviewer: Taking care of mental health is important everyday,

Interviewer: Q12. ‘Iron hand in a velvet glove’ Ahyeonie, what is your know-how to overcome a slump? Please share your experience so Loviewers can overcome their hard times🥰

Seon Ahyeon: When you fall into a slump, I think that it’s important to not think about the far future. During those times, you’ll think everything more pessimistically and fall into a deeper situation that you can’t overcome… It’s better to increase the time to do your hobby, practice or do the things that you did with just a bit of level up at a time, and calmly only look at your front. I think that’s the most helpful.

Seon Ahyeon: I have more memories of falling into a slump than overcoming a slump, so I’m worried if it’s fine for me to give advice for Loviewers, but I can share that I have had that many experiences too… so I hope this will give strength to Loviewers. I will always support you!

Interviewer: Thank you for your genuine answer😭 Ahyeon-ssi must be a really tough person.

 

Interviewer: Now! I'm personally curious about the next question too ㅎㅎ Q13. I’m really really curious about.. your failed cooking attempt story!!! [2:13AM]

Interviewer: Ahyeon-ssi? [2:22AM]

Seon Ahyeon: That’s right, actually, I’m.. not good at cooking.. I owe a lot to the members. I need to practice to get better, but I don’t have many opportunities to practice and sometimes accidents happen, so I’ve been practicing with full caution, but I’m still very lacking. I’m sorry!ㅠㅠ

Interviewer: Oh no!ㅠㅠ Can you share an example?

Seon Ahyeon: I had some counseling with my dad and he recommended me an easy recipe that tastes good.. I made tomato soup for the members, but it tasted too sweet and burnt, Eugene didn’t even eat it…

Interviewer: Aaah...😂

Interviewer: But we heard some good news!

Interviewer: There’s a story about you succeeding in grilling meat… Can we hear about it?

Seon Ahyeon: Ah, yes!

Seon Ahyeon: Recently, I went camping with the members and I grilled Lamb Chop with Moondae. I received compliments that I grilled it well without burning it! However, after that,  I totally burnt the S’mores… so maybe the former was by chance, but the next day, I grilled the lamb skewers well too.

Seon Ahyeon: Now that I think about it, both are lambs, maybe I’m good at grilling lambs!

Interviewer: So there's a specific type of meat! Congratulations!

 

Interviewer: And for TeSTAR's main dancer Ahyeon-ssi, we can't skip a question about dance!

Interviewer: Q14. TeSTAR’s genius main dancer, Ahyeonie, I’m curious about how you first started dancing!!! You were learning ballet and contemporary dance, was it hard to express completely different genres of street and hip hop dance when you became an idol and IJC trainee then in TeSTAR? If there’s a behind story, tell us!

Seon Ahyeon: The reason I first started dancing is probably when I went to an aquarium and saw a stage of mermaids. I wanted to learn it because I thought it was so beautiful and amazing, but it would be dangerous to dance underwater since I was still young, so instead of water, my parents helped me to start dancing ballet on land.

Seon Ahyeon: And for the genre, usually when we dance a different genre, it can feel difficult because the rhythm is different. However, maybe since I had once changed to contemporary dance from ballet, it wasn’t that difficult. Of course, for a while, I completely stopped listening to classics and new age and listened to Korean and Western pop songs only, trying to familiarize myself with the new rhythm. Now too, to not make mistakes, I have the habit to stop listening to classics for around a week every quarter sometimes.

Interviewer: As expected of Ahyeon-ssi who always keeps trying, that's very amazing🔥

Interviewer: Many Loviewers are curious about how you started to dream of becoming an idol, can you tell us?

Seon Ahyeon: Yes! I became interested in singing while dancing after I went to Notre Dame de Paris as I said above. After that, when I came back here, there was someone who casted me on the streets… Through that, I learned about Kpop and felt a new interest. I think it’s really cool to show an unrestricted performance of a song fused with different genres.

Seon Ahyeon: And truthfully… the person who casted me was the writer of <Idol Joint-Stock Company>. It was for the previous season, but I didn’t have the courage then so I didn’t participate. I mustered up my final courage to participate in the next season. I’m still thankful that I could come to this generous position through those many chances.

Interviewer: So there's that behind story! We're thankful that you mustered your courage to participate in it..💗

 

Interviewer: Next question, Q15. Which concept did you like the best so far? Or a concept that you really want to do! I’m curious!

Seon Ahyeon: Each and every concept that we did so far is fun, but if I have to pick one… I liked Promise the best. It’s a song that shows our many memories and stories in the most positive and hopeful way. I was really happy with that feeling of traveling together and dancing under the bright sun on the beach.

Seon Ahyeon: If we get the opportunity later, I want to do a song with a joyful concept that shows our memories together like that again!

Interviewer: Oh my.. Just from hearing it, it seems like a concept that makes you bubbly and happy😊

 

Interviewer: Next, Q16. I want to know about the feeling and meaning behind your solo song <Breathe>!

 

Wavering heart 

Pushing through the mysterious line

Your breathing comes in


Resonating fingertips

Breath

 

Seon Ahyeon: <Breathe> is a bit dark and relaxed, but it also has contemporary and dreamy beats and melodies. It’s a charming song. I try to put in the story about a person who is hiding because they’re not ready for love or was hurt badly, then they hear the trembling heart of a nice person and muster the courage to confront that feeling.

Seon Ahyeon: That’s already a few years ago. I’m very thankful that you’re still interested to ask about it.

Interviewer: Even after the years, I think it's a song that gives consolation and strength to people listening to it~

 

Interviewer: It's a rule that fans are always curious about TeSTAR's own behind stories😎

Interviewer: Q17. Ahyeon-ah, happy birthday!! Tell us a behind story of TeSTAR’s practice/recording that you still remember🤗

Seon Ahyeon: Thank you for the birthday wishes! A story that I still remember.. please wait a moment.

Seon Ahyeon: I think this one is a bit funny. When we practice before promotions, there are times when we passed our meal time and ordered food late. And when we get really busy practicing, we sometimes forget who was in charge of deciding or ordering the food.

Seon Ahyeon: One night, by mistake, several members ordered food on their own, so deliveries for dozens of portions came… That time, I remember the staff working late from upstairs came without telling us and brought food for us to snack too.

Interviewer: Everyone must have been surprised and enjoyed that too?! What were the food?

Seon Ahyeon: There were pizza, braised chicken, pig’s trotters… and Tonkatsu too! Eugene said he could finish everything so everyone was surprised and Moondae took a picture of us eating together. It really was a delight.😊

Interviewer: That must really be a banquet! Listening to Ahyeon-ssi's story makes me crave for midnight snacksㅎㅎ


Interviewer: How about this question next? Q18. I’m a real big fan from before you debuted~ Out of all the gifts that you’ve received from fans, which one do you remember the most? A fan that you remember the most from fansigns? I’m curious~~

Seon Ahyeon: From before debut? Then that’s really from many years ago… Thank you so much for rooting me for so long!

Seon Ahyeon: For gifts, since we’ve received too many already, it’s been some time since we discussed and released an announcement to not receive gifts anymore. However, I’m still thankful and using the many gifts I received from before that.

Seon Ahyeon: About what I remember the most, if I have to say.. I think I remember the letters the most. People liking someone like me who is lacking, saying thanks to me as they get strengths from me, telling me their worries and how their lives are going. I’m happy to feel that those people really exist, and this might be weird, but when I read the letters, I imagine what kind of person they are and hope for their happiness. That gives me manh strengths too.

Seon Ahyeon: In regards to it, I really do remember each and every one of the fans who came to the fansigns. Really.

Interviewer: Many fans who are seeing this answer will be touched..!


Interviewer: Next is.. Oh, this is an interesting question! 

Interviewer: Q19. If you send ‘help’ in the group chat right now, who do you think will message you first?

Seon Ahyeon: M e!

Seon Ahyeon: My apologies, it wasn’t me who sent that just now. The members near me are seeing this and by mistake I gave my handphone aroundㅠㅠ

Interviewer: Oh, it seems like everyone is expecting you to write their name?😁

Seon Ahyeon: Ah

Seon Ahyeon: Please wait a moment, I’ll move somewhere else and give my answer!

Interviewer: Yes, yes~!

Seon Ahyeon: Now that I’m alone, I’ll write my answer and send it to you

Seon Ahyeon: Honestly, every member is kind and caring to people near them, so I feel like everyone will reply as soon as they see the message. I guess Sejinie will probably be the one who replies the fastest…! Whenever we send something in the group chat, he is always the first one to check and reply.

Interviewer: Lee Sejin-ssi gets the honors! Ah, then what about a phone call? Which member would call you as soon as they see the message?

Seon Ahyeon: That… will probably either be Moondae or Chungwoo hyung? Because these two members have a strong sense of responsibility and mindset to act immediately. Of course, this is just my opinion, the other members might not think the same way!

Interviewer: As expected, it's the two reliable members ㅎㅎ


Interviewer: Next, Ahyeon-ssi also has one unexpected nickname! Q20. Baby Bambi Ahyeon, you also have the nickname ‘Elk’, in terms of strength, how do you rank in the team?

Seon Ahyeon: When I first heard the nickname ‘Elk’, I was a bit surprised… but that nickname seems to mean strong and cool, so I really like it! But there are many members who are great and hard working in sports, so hm… in terms of grip strength, I think many members are stronger than me.

Interviewer: Can you give us some names?

Seon Ahyeon: Hm… Wouldn’t Cuongwoo hyung be stronger than me? And I didn’t measure it, but when we do muscle workouts, looking at the weights, Eugene and Sejinie seem to be similar. 

Seon Ahyeon: However, in terms of kicking and leg strength, I believe I’m not weaker than the other members. Because I’ve practiced that since I’m young!

Interviewer: I see. That was an answer like a Bambi from the Elk.

Interviewer: Bambi, Elk, Disney Prince, Baby Angel and more, if you were to choose your favorite nickname?

Seon Ahyeon: I… like them all, really. The meaning of every nickname is too generous for me, I still get surprised to hear them. 

Seon Ahyeon: But if I were to pick one… I’d choose my very first nickname, Bambi! I’m a bit too big and not that cute to be called Bambi, but I received that first nickname with a good meaning, I want to keep cherishing it.

Interviewer: I understand, Bambi-ssi, no, Ahyeon-ssi🤓 


Interviewer: Continuing that, there's a question about Ahyeon-ssi's autograph, Q21. I’m curious about your autograph!!! 🦌

Interviewer:

Interviewer: Can you tell us the story behind its creation~?

Seon Ahyeon: I made the autograph together with Moondae and Sejinie. At first, on my own, I just wrote my name in alphabets, it wasn’t that pretty and looked crude. The two of them gave ideas and thought about it together that an autograph that looks good enough to sign for the fans was created… I’m really thankful.

Interviewer: So this pretty autograph was created from the three person's ideas🌸 


Interviewer: Next.. Ahyeon-ssi, too, can't avoid this question!

Interviewer: Q22. Last time, Eugene invited Loviewers to the prom party and made many Loviewers’ hearts throb, can you… make a prom invitation ment, guilty statement.. heart throbbing statement.. too?!

Seon Ahyeon: Prom.. I’ve never been to an American prom, so I’m not sure if I can do it well, but if it’s for you, I’ll do my very best to prepare and show my cool appearance. I’m not good at this kind of stuff, but this time, I want to come to you as a cool and flawless person that you won’t feel embarrassed to go with. Because I don’t want to disappoint the person that I like.

Interviewer: My gosh

Seon Ahyeon: Now I will try it!

Interviewer: You did it already!

Seon Ahyeon: ??

Seon Ahyeon: Is that so?

Interviewer: Yes! Let’s move on to the next question.

Seon Ahyeon: Ah.. yes!

 

Interviewer: Q23. Can you lift cotton buds with your eyelashes?

Seon Ahyeon: I will try it and come back! [4:00AM]

Seon Ahyeon: Interviewer-nim, Ahyeonie is concentrating on not dropping the cotton buds right now, so I’m sending this instead. Not only are the cotton buds staying up well, it’s stacking up like an amazing stunt. I didn’t take a picture in case he got surprised. But he surely did have them stacked up well. [4:04AM]

Interviewer: Wow, he’s putting his everything for this! Thank you😂

Seon Ahyeon: Yes, I’ve relayed the message to him.

Seon Ahyeon: Ah, it fell just now. He will soon continue this interview. [4:06AM]

Seon Ahyeon: This is back to Seon Ahyeon again. Thank you for waiting… The cotton buds stayed up well. [4:09AM]

Interviewer: You tried that for real at this time for Loviewer.. I'm really touchedㅠㅠ Next, there's a question that I'm anticipating for Ahyeon-ssi's answer!ㅎㅎ

 

Interviewer: Q24. Seon Ahyeon-ssi, since when are you this pretty?

Seon Ahyeon: T-Than;ns

Seon Ahyeon: No, Thank you. To be honest, I’m not that pretty. Isn’t it because Loviewers look at me nicely so I look pretty. I’m always thankful!❤️

Interviewer: Ahyeon-ssi is actually that pretty🦌 Loviewers also think the same, right!? Please let us know in the comments~ㅎㅎ


Interviewer: Ah, sadly, it's already the last question,

Interviewer: Q25. Can you tell us if you had something you’re attached to when you were small!!! A doll or a blanket, please tell us in detailㅜㅜ

Seon Ahyeon: Ah, that, I still have it right now. Mine is a blanket! The blanket originally came with a puppy plushie, but I lost the plushie and cried a lot then. Thankfully, I didn’t lose the blanket, and after it became too worn down, I cut the intact part into small pieces and made it into a mug cup holder that I’m still using right now. It’s currently in our dorm. The color is light blue sky and it has a cloud shape.

Interviewer: You thought of making a mug cup holder from a blanket! You really do have golden hands👏 


Interviewer: Ah, my gosh.. Why is the time already this late? Being together for this long with Ahyeon-ssi.. It's a honor⭐

Interviewer: This was a really fun interview because you answered so sincerelyㅎㅎ If you have any final words to say, please comfortably do so~!

Seon Ahyeon: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to reply Loviewers’ questions. It’s really nice that as I type the answers, it feels like we’re talking in person. I’ll be happy when I think of the memories of today’s interview.

Seon Ahyeon: Thank you so much for sending the questions. I hope everyone who reads this will spend today happily. And, I’m really grateful.. for the birthday wishes. I love you.

Seon Ahyeon: 🤗

Interviewer: Everyone who is reading this will be happy thanks to Ahyeon-ssi :) Thank you for supporting the long interview😊 You can leave this chat comfortably!

[Seon Ahyeon-nim has left the chat.]

Interviewer: Thank you Loviewers for staying until the end!



Seon Ahyeon solo background picture:


0 comments:

Post a Comment