Tuesday 2 August 2022

, , , , , ,

22/08/01 Lee Sejin Birthday Interview


Source: Debut or Die Magazine Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

Sejin's profile picture:
(uploaded in Q10 below)

[Kakaopage-nim has invited Lee Sejin-nim.]

Interviewer: Hello! This is KKP acquaintance. Today's main character is the last to be having his Birthday Interview! Hot and energetic like the summer sun☀️ Lee Sejin-ssi.

Interviewer: Please give us an introduction and greetings for Loviewers in South Korea.

Lee Sejin: Hello, Loviewer~ I heard the introduction was supposed to be like this? TeSTAR member with the cutest aegyo!ㅎㅎ Yes, I’m the dancing bear, Sejinnie! My birthday interview somehow became the last in order, so you must have waited a lot, right? I’ll let Loviewer hear everything that they want to hear for the long-time wait!

Lee Sejin: You can ask anything, Interviewer-nim! ㅎㅎ I’m all ready~😎

Interviewer: As expected, you’re full of spirit right from the start! I’m also all ready


Interviewer: Celebrating Sejin-ssi’s birthday truly from the heart, let’s start with this question first~ Q1. How is Sejin-ssi’s name written in Hanja and its meaning? Who made your name?

Lee Sejin: Lee Sejin, it’s written by Generation Se(世) and Spread Jin(振)! Spread your fame in this generation~ That is the meaning, doesn’t that sound really like Sejinnie has to become an Idol?😁

Lee Sejin: And it was my mom who made the name. The Mrs. said she had decided to name her child Sejin, whether it’s a boy or girl, when she got married… ㅎㅎ My father didn’t have any option from the start. Thanks to that, I got this cool name and met Loviewers so to me ㅎㅎ it’s a win!!

Interviewer: You’re born-to-be an Idol even from your name! I’m glad that we can meet Idol Sejin-ssi thanks to your mother


Interviewer: Continuing it, many people are very curious about Sejin-ssi’s school life~ Among those, I’m taking this question!

Interviewer: Q2. Sejin-ah, I heard you went for the election of the student council president, it seems like you had interests in class leader and student council activities, I want to know about your high school life stories!

Lee Sejin: Oh gosh, I’m embarrassed but I went for the election because my friends told me to do it.🤣 I didn't have visions to go towards that side! Isn’t there something like, when the school semester starts, the tall person is easily visible, so they get chosen as the temporary class leader?

Lee Sejin: After doing that several times, I naturally became the class leader or vice class leader several times~ ! So they were just following that flow!

Lee Sejin: But if I really did get elected, I would use my whole body to serve for the school’s students. Because I’m thoroughly responsible!😘

Interviewer: Of course~ Responsible is right for Sejin-ssi

Interviewer: You seem to be very popular when you were in school, this question is just right for you!

Interviewer: Q.How many chocolates did you get on Valentine's Day when you were in school???? You seem to have been very popular!!!!!!~!

Lee Sejin: Ei~ I didn’t have that much popularityㅠㅠ Every chocolate was out of loyalty… Is the amount important, they gave me because I was the class leader~

Lee Sejin: Now, instead of chocolates, I receive love from Loviewers so I’m very much satisfied, I really love it♡♡♡

Interviewer: Loyalty chocolates..! He said that, Loviewers!ㅎㅎ


Interviewer: Next question is about Sejin-ssi’s younger sister~!

Interviewer: Q3. Sejin-ah, really happy birthday to you!! I know that you have a younger sister, how is your relationship with her  usually? Are you the reality of siblings or loving big brother? And are there any TeSTAR members that you would like to introduce to her?

Lee Sejin: 😂It’s probably… the reality of siblings? If I appear on TV, I heard from Mrs. that she would change the channel…

Lee Sejin: But if we both fall into a crisis, I believe that we will help each other~ When one sibling is about to faint from hunger, I believe the other will order a chicken for them!

Interviewer: I see! Does your younger sister also like TeSTAR? Many Loviewers are curious who is your sister’s favorite member~

Lee Sejin: Honestly, my sister was a big fan of Chungwoo hyung when he was a national athlete! So she also bought Chungwoo hyung’s stocks in that survival program, but not for me😢

Lee Sejin: Of course, later, I found out that she had a proof of voting for me in the final broadcast!ㅎㅎ

Interviewer: That’s the base of Sejin-ssi’s trust!

Lee Sejin: Right!

Lee Sejin: I repaid her kindness with Hanwoo then bb

Interviewer: Wow… Hanwoo, you really cherish your sister👍


Interviewer: Moving on, the tallest in TeSTAR! A question that suits  ‘Big’Sejin,

Interviewer: Q4. Sejin-ah!!!! Because you’re tall, you got the nickname of Big~! Since when were you tall? At what age did you pass 180cm?

Lee Sejin: I passed 180 when I was in third year middle school in December~ I remember this clearly because at that time, the entertainment company measured our body every week and it was recorded by the milimeters! 

Interviewer: Wow, it was even before you got into high school. Your memories seem to be very great!

Lee Sejin: Yes, yesㅎㅎ

Lee Sejin: But because of the choreography and positioning problems, I had hoped for my height to stop there, but now that I debuted with a group that is tall in average~ Sejinnie fits perfectly, so I think that everything was meant to be destined like this!

Lee Sejin: I’m impressed like that😁

Interviewer: That’s right! So you’re just destined to debut with TeSTAR~


Interviewer: Next! Q5. A question from me who’s also an ENTJ like Sejinnie! I’m curious about Sejinine’s future plans and goals!!! As TeSTAR Lee Sejin, and the person Lee Sejin’s goals too💚

Lee Sejin: My goals!

Lee Sejin: Of course, first in the number 0 rank, it’s to show great activities and meet Loviewers with the group for a long long time.

Lee Sejin: And becoming a person who won’t disappoint at all points, a cool member of TeSTAR and Idol anywhere, is always my goal!

Lee Sejin: About this point, I decided to not separate TeSTAR Lee Sejin and person Lee Sejin in my everyday life, but I think Loviewer wants to know about my mental goals, so I will give my answer about that!

Lee Sejin: Not getting conceited and lazy, not to avoid the pain that follows growth! I want to keep living healthily as that kind of strong personㅎㅎ

Interviewer: Sejin-ssi’s cool goals, I will support them too!


Interviewer: Next.. it’s a topic that separates Loviewers~!

Interviewer: Q6. Is Sejinnie team Bear Sejin or team Fox Sejin?

Lee Sejin: Huh, Lee Sejin is totally a bear, no? Ei, fox only appears because during the <Present> era as I did the Gumiho concept~ Originally, it’s bear!

Lee Sejin: And that’s a joke ㅋㅋ But actually I also like fox! Their eyes are round and cute~ If you see the MV, the tails appear right away, I really liked that!

Interviewer: Both that suit Sejin-ssi perfectly, Bear vs Fox debate.. I’ll leave it for Loviewers to decide!


Interviewer: Next question,

Interviewer: Q7. What scent does Sejinnie like? If you use perfume regularly, I’m curious what kind of scent you prefer and your tips on wearing a perfume (how to use it or what kind of situation to use it, etc.)!

Lee Sejin: I usually like the refreshing scent! I think I often use a scent that’s mixed with orange?

Lee Sejin: But sometimes I use a stronger sweet scent when I meet Loviewers😘 Won’t they feel happier with that when we hold hands or hi five~

Interviewer: Oh gosh.. I think I can smell the sweet scent from this chat❤️

Interviewer: Usually it’s the refreshing orange scent! Everyone has written it in their memos, right?ㅎㅎ


Interviewer: Next… Sejin-ssi is doing Pilates right! Q8. SejinSejin, how did you start doing Pilates?

Lee Sejin: Hm, at first, I started it because I thought it would help my dancing body line, but then I found it to be fun? So I became an advocate of Pilates in TeSTAR ㅋㅋ I’m guiding my members to follow the road of Pilates!

Interviewer: In Raebin-ssi’s birthday interview, he said he started Pilates following Sejin-ssi.

Lee Sejin: Do you think it ended with Raebinie?😘

Lee Sejin: Now, Moondae and Ahyeon are also doing it ㅋㅋ I won’t give up.. And will enjoy it with everyone

Interviewer: Then this question came to my mind!

Interviewer: Q. I know that you’re learning Pilates! I’m curious, are you still doing it or is there a new sport that you’re interested in! If you’re in gym… I’m curious how many sets of squats, benches and lifts do you do My baby squishy big king haribo, wishing you a big happy birthday

Lee Sejin: Firstly, from the answer before, I appealed a lot that I’m still doing Pilates!🥰

Lee Sejin:  And recently I was interested in the CrossFit exercise! My PT teacher introduced it to me… it’s a strenuous exercising program~ But..

Interview: But?

Lee Sejin: I feel like I’m getting heavily bulked up so for now I’ve stopped! Because Sejinnie is an Idol😘

Interview: Aah

Lee Sejin: Actually, it’s not only because of that. As we’re a group focusing on dance, there’s the problem with choreography positioning too🤣

Lee Sejin: And there’s the danger of getting injured from strenuous exercise… Because we only have our own bodies!

Lee Sejin: So with higher level exercises, I’m receiving supervising from those who are more professional~

Interviewer: That’s right, you always have to be careful of injuries!


Interviewer: Next, I’ve prepared a question for Loviewers who are curious about Sejin-ssi’s hobbies!

Interviewer: Q9. Sejin-ah, do you have other hobbies besides learning English? I wanted to follow Sejinnie’s hobby, but I failed… If there are other hobbies, tell me!♡ And a very happy birthday to our teddy bear♡♡♡♡

Lee Sejin:  Thank you very much for the birthday wish, I love you♡♡♡

Lee Sejin: I’m also learning English while failing to do so every time. There are many members in the team who are good at it, so I keep getting curious and learning it, but Loviewer doesn’t have to do that for your hobby, it’s fineㅠㅠ

Lee Sejin: I have many hobbies! There’s pilates that I talked about earlier, I also went to karaoke a lot, and I like soccer too!ㅎㅎ

Lee Sejin: And these days, as I think of what hobbies I can do in the dorm, I started to learn guitar! My progress is fast because Raebin and Ahyeon are helping me a lot~😁


Interviewer: Wow, then we’ll be able to see Sejin-ssi playing a guitar soon?ㅎㅎ I really can’t wait😆

Interviewer: Next is a question about Sejin-ssi’s profile picture~! Q10. When and where did you take the grayscale profile picture in your Kakaotalk before?

Lee Sejin: Ah, that was in the convenience store in front of the previous dorm, while I was crossing the crosswalk, I suddenly got the feels and asked for a picture!

Lee Sejin: So it’s not a picture taken by me, but when Ahyeon wanted to help taking the picture, the phone feel and that exquisite picture came out ㅋㅋ

Interviewr: So that’s the birth of that picture!🤣 Your current profile picture is very cool too~?

Lee Sejin: Ei, this is something I took on a whim~ Thank you praising itㅎㅎ

Lee Sejin: Actually I took two photos at once~

Lee Sejin: 


Lee Sejin: 


Lee Sejin: I went out to a cafe while practicing, and I was feeling great somehow so I took some shots. With this opportunity, I’m revealing both pictures to Loviewers!😘

Interviewer: Oh my..❤️ So the rumors that Sejin-ssi is great at taking selcas is true!

Interviewer: Do you have your own great tips on taking pictures??

Lee Sejin: Hm… Don’t just take one picture, but take many pictures while changing your expressions! And then you just choose from those pictures😙 This is the best!


Interviewer: Sejin-ssi is in charge of the main dancer in TeSTAR, I’ll give you this question this time~!

Interviewer: Q11. Sejin-ah! From the view of a main dancer, can you express the dancing body lines of the members and squishy king haribo too? I’m very curious…

Lee Sejin: The members’ dancing body lines? Ooh, top instructor Sejinnie will summarize it nicely, just trust me! ㅋㅋ

Lee Sejin: First is the following by the book line! Hm, these people try to follow the idea of the choreography draft as much as possible and they focus on the point dances! Their goal is to find out what is the exact feeling to deliver behind the movement, they specially focus on the power and details!

Lee Sejin: Chungwoo hyung, Moondae, and Sejinnies, the four of us can be seen as this type ㅎㅎ. Because our basis are similar, when the choreography comes out, we usually have a discussion among ourselves too! 

Interviewer: Wait a second, other than Sejin-ssi, everyone else is in the vocal line? This is because dance instructor and main dancer Sejinnie brought the vocal line in, right?🤣

Lee Sejin: I’m going to leave it at no comment~😘

Lee Sejin: Next is the artistry line! Hm, these people are the type who can see the bigger picture behind the choreography draft, so they just follow the flow and the details come out naturally. They probably have thought a lot about ‘why does this choreo appear in this part of the song’? That’s what Sejinnie is guessing.🤔

Lee Sejin: Ahyeon and Raebin fall into this type, but Ahyeon, as a dancing major, dances really glamorously, his range of movement is wide as if he doesn’t have limbs! Raebinie has a good understanding of the songs, his dancing sense comes out easily.

Lee Sejin: And lastly… the instinctive type.. Who else will it be, it’s Cha Eugene!😎

Lee Sejin: With an instinct like a beast, he just makes the choreography into his own, he’s a scary tiger! For this point, I have to give it to him, his self-proclaimed tiger title!ㅎㅎ His movements are usually expressed as smooth! The only bad side of this is he himself can’t explain how he does it!🤣

Lee Sejin: This has been the explanation of the members’ dancing body line~ Sejinnie is a top instructor, right?😘

Interviewer: Sejin-ssi, you would have succeeded even as an instructor.

Interviewer: If Sejin-ssi was an instructor, I might quit my job and start learning dance😆😆


Interviewer: As we’re talking about choreography, I want to ask you this question too~!

Interviewer: Q12. TeSTAR is famous for being great on stage and having difficult choreography, so I’m curious how you guys manage the most nerve wracking choreo mistake on stage!!(that we failed to notice) Variety genius Sejin oppa, I’m curious about your most nerve wracking moment in a variety show! 

Lee Sejin: Covering for mistakes on stage~ This one would be better if all the members talk about it together, not just me alone! ㅎㅎ

Lee Sejin: Ah, but I think I can talk about my own mistake!

Lee Sejin: The members said that this is okay, so I’ll write it, actually I.. During <Drill> promotions, I had a stage where I ripped the back part of my shirt while tumbling😂

Lee Sejin: Thankfully I was wearing a jacket, but the design of the jacket had the front open! 

Lee Sejin: Wow, I was really worried for the shirt to come out from the front part of jacket, but the members realized it and during the sitting choreo, they grabbed a different part on me so the shirt didn’t come out~

Lee Sejin: So that’s an episode of me getting saved!

Interviewer: That must have been very nerve wracking?!

Interviewer: Then, do you have any episode about variety show?

Lee Sejin: That’s right, next is variety show!

Lee Sejin: I filmed a variety show about surviving in a jungle alone, without the members! So I went there with a strong sense of duty, like ‘I’m the representative of TeSTAR’ ㅋㅋ

Lee Sejin: So I wanted to not miss any active scenes. Whenever we have to catch something or explore somewhere, I always volunteer first… Then I had to catch coconuts? It was good until then!

Lee Sejin: I climbed the coconut tree coolly and grabbed the coconut.. But I saw an insect on it!

Lee Sejin: There was a really big centipede there!

Interviewer: Oh no!

Lee Sejin: Wow, oh my gosh, I almost threw the coconut right away ㅋㅋ But there was a camera here, there was a camera there, there was even a camera below, cameras from all angles were shooting me to get a cool scene cut😂 Wherever I threw it would be shot by the cameras ㅋㅋ so I couldn’t throw the coconut!!

Lee Sejin: Thus I… did something

Lee Sejin: The bewildered Sejinnie took that coconut and… just banged it to the the trunk

Lee Sejin: And it bursted

Interviewer: ?!

Lee Sejin: On that day I learnt that coconut water could burst like soda

Interviewer: 🤣

Interviewer: Oh my! So that was the situation in that broadcast!

Lee Sejin: Yes, in the broadcast, it appeared as me succeeding in getting a coconut and having a ceremony of breaking and eating it, right?

Lee Sejin: That was great too. Giving a big laugh to Loviewers, I’m… satisfied…

Interviewer: In that situation, you made a ceremony.. As expected, you’re a pro idol!👍


Interviewer: Next question,

Interviewer: Q13. Sejin-ah!! You’re the tallest in the team, so when the lights are out, are you the one who changes the lightbulbs?

Lee Sejin: Loviewer..,🤔 that’s very sensible? That’s correct!

Lee Sejin: But it’s not always like that too..😁 Actually, as long as you have a chair, you can reach it, so there are times when they don’t call me. When I am not in the dorm because of schedules, the others would change it!

Lee Sejin: But other than that, generally in my life, when someone needs a tall guy, everyone will ask me for a favor~ If there’s a work that needs a hand to be close to the ceiling, my stock price suddenly goes up! ㅋㅋ

Lee Sejin: But actually, after I entered the dorm, because the members are all tall, that happens less often. When I was living in my house, I was active as a really tall person! My younger sister is on the short side. So she joked that I took all her height~

Interviewer: 1 Household 1 Sejin needs to be imposed urgently⭐️


Interviewer: Sejin Sejin-ssi, this is the next question~!

Interviewer: Q14. Sejin-ah, how did you make the nicknames of Moondae Moondae and Ahyeon Ahyeon? Sejin’s nicknames for the same-age friends are very lovely, so I’ve always been curious! And a very happy birthday to our baby bear and I love you❤️!

Lee Sejin: Thank you, I love you too💗💗

Lee Sejin: For the nickname, it’s actually my first time calling a friend like that! Maybe I was overly excited during the team match in the survival show because our team is really perfect for each other ㅎㅎ Maybe I did that unknowingly!

Lee Sejin: It has become a habit of the mouth, so I continue to call the members like that. ㅎㅎ Mallang Mallang-nim! (questioner nickname)

Interviewer: Those nicknames are really cute😆 (Mallang-nim, is your heart okay?)


Interviewer: Next, talking about names, there are two members of the same name in TeSTAR! I remember of the two Sejins,

Interviewer: Q15. Are there fun stories because of the two Sejins of the same name?? I’m curious!

Lee Sejin: Oh, there is a lot! ㅋㅋ You must have asked about it because we talked about it several times on the live broadcast~

Lee Sejin: Since we’re very busy with schedules when we’re having promotions, when we move places, there are times when we have to hurriedly move the items. As we have the same name, sometimes they see the nametag wrongly and swapped our items ㅋㅋ

Lee Sejin: Like the jacket that should be worn by Bae Sejin hyung was given to me instead, and then it became cropped jacket on me ㅋㅋ Everyone would then laugh🤣 

Lee Sejin: Ah, our drink orders get swapped often too!

Lee Sejin: And the saddest thing about this is… Our practice right before a comeback is too intensive… So there are many time where we didn’t even know our drinks get swapped and just drink them…😂

Interviewer: Oh my! That’s an episode that I really don’t know if I should laugh or cry… but TeSTAR’s professionalism makes me happy! 


Interviewer: Next question is~! Q16. Our super genius Lee Sejin suits every song perfectly, but I’m curious what song do you like the best so far and the reason!!!!

Lee Sejin: Ei, suiting perfectly to every song… Thank you very much!🤗

Lee Sejin: I enjoyed all of TeSTAR's title songs very much too! But since you asked, I’ll choose my most favorite one ㅎㅎ When I first heard ‘Spring Out’ and saw the choreography draft, I right away thought ‘Oh, this is it!’!

Lee Sejin: How to say it, it’s like it has all the KPOP sensation that I wanted. When I was a trainee, that was the kind of song that I really wanted to perform. So my sentiments for that song are kinda different from the other songs. 

Lee Sejin: And the current comeback song! I really really like ‘Roll the dice’ too! It’s not because of the self-interest that I got from playing a really cool role in the MV extended version🤣 Please give it a lot of love!❤️

Interviewer: I personally really like ‘Spring Out’ concept and performance too❤️

Interviewer: You will keep playing 'Roll the dice' MV extended version again and again right, Loviewers~?


Interviewer: Next question! To Sejin-ssi who was born to become an Idol!

Interviewer: Q17. I’m curious, what made you decide to become an Idol?

Lee Sejin: To be honest, I decided it when I was 8 years old. 

Lee Sejin: That time, my cousin noona was a fan of MSet sunbaenim. Somehow that noona brought me to Dream Concert…

Lee Sejin: I decided at that time, I’d become like them when I grow up…

Lee Sejin: It’s a bit strange, right? An 8 year-old has already decided on his career path ㅋㅋ So my parents thought it was just an ever changing dream job that kids have. But even after years passed, the kid kept saying he wanted to become an Idol, so they were flustered! But they weren’t against it, they always supported me! ㅎㅎ

Lee Sejin: I looked up information on my own, self-taught myself and joined one or two academies. I practiced on my own then… I got accepted in a company’s open audition when I was in 6th grade and started becoming a trainee!

Interviewer: If you started in 6th grade, then you had a long period of being a trainee. There’s a question regarding that!

Interviewer: Q. You were a trainee for a long period of time, was there a time when it got very tough? What drove you to stay strong and not give up? [2:17AM]

Lee Sejin: There wasn’t a time where I felt like it was very tough. Now that those times have gone by, I’m glad that those happened.  There are times when I think like that.  [2:23AM]

Lee Sejin: I didn’t give up because I really wanted to become an Idol that much… It can be like that, but honestly I don’t think there was a particular reason for me to give up! There is no situation where I am incapable of becoming an Idol.

Lee Sejin: I’m thankful for that while thinking that I should do my best in my activities right now! ㅎㅎ

Interviewer: Sejin-ssi’s mental health is very tough. Thank you for not giving up to become an Idol🥺


Interviewer: Next, it’s a question about sub-units~!

Interviewer: Q18. I’m curious if there’s a concept or sub-unit that you would like to try!! Specially, I've never seen the same-age friends have a sub-unit. I want to ask if you’re in a sub-unit with Moondae and Ahyeon, what kind of concept do you want it to be!!

Lee Sejin: Oh, then, a smooth and sexy concept?😙 The feeling of being modern and mature without unnecessary points, I want to show you  that kind of concept once!

Lee Sejin: And same-age friends sub-unit! That’s very nice~ Since our own personality and forte are clear, with a ‘3 members 3 colors’ concept, we can show our individuality and our great friendship unitedly.. Like that?

Lee Sejin: The rest will be left out so that you can enjoy the sub-unit when it comes out! We… will have a sub-unit one day, right?😘

Interviewer: Same-age friends sub-unit!🔥 Just hearing it makes me can’t wait Hoping that I can see that one day..!


Interviewer: And with the topic sub-unit, before that, we can’t leave out about Sejin-ssi’s first solo song!

Interviewer: 

This is just a spell, hm, calling it out loud


Say your doubts, clank, it will disappear


This dark night, in a surprise, in a flash, filled with fireworks

Come here closer, closer

I’ll show you right now


Charm, Charm

Interviewer: Q19. Can you give a short explanation for the concept and content about it?

Lee Sejin: Of course~ It’s my solo song as the b-side of the album ‘착호갑사’, with the title song ‘Present’. That’s already a few years ago!

Lee Sejin: <Charm> starts with an absorbing and peculiar singing rap like reciting a spell, then it progresses to a bursting dance pop in the chorus, it’s an exciting song. Then the harmonising voice is used like a musical instrument, so it’s fun to listen to it too.

Lee Sejin: Overall, the keywords, ‘Chanting a spell’, ‘Getting sucked in’, ‘fun-spirited’, etc. suit the Gumiho concept perfectly. I remember that I had a lot of fun producing the song and the concept!ㅎㅎ

Lee Sejin: The next time my solo song comes out, I’ll come with a song that fits Sejinnie perfectly, so look forward to it~

Interviewer: From the exciting rhythm to the Gumiho concept, it’s really a song that suits Sejin-ssi perfectly!

Interviewer: I will look forward to your next solo song too😆

Interviewer: Continuing it.. Ah, how about this question~?

Interviewer: Q20. The dorm is remodeling, if you have to switch roommates again, which member would you like to be with? Or would you like a single room?

Lee Sejin: ㅠㅠAs long as it’s not single room! I hate single room~ That’s too lonely!

Lee Sejin: As I’m in a single room, I play over to the other rooms everyday and everyone seems to be happy, so I get sadㅜㅜ Honestly, now that we moved our dorm, isn’t it time that I get a roommate? I have a goal to spend my new room life happily with a roommate when I move dorms😁

Interview: Even if you become roommates with members of the MBTI type I?😂

Lee Sejin: ㅋㅋ Originally, it’s the most exciting thing when you make type I people get excited! I have the confidence!

Lee Sejin: Whether it’s Moondae or Ahyeon or Raebin or Sejin hyung… as long as they become roommates with me ㅋㅋ I will give them the joy of type E!

Interviewer: The joy of type E.. Type Is in TeSTAR have to be on their guard~!


Interviewer: And Sejin-ssi, I heard that you often change member Moondae-ssi’s background picture to your selca~ㅎㅎ This is the question!

Interviewer: Q21. Sejin-ah, why did you change Moondae’s background picture? Do you also change other members’ background pictures?

Lee Sejin: ㅋㅋ no, this is because Moondae-Moondae’s background picture is too dull!

Lee Sejin: And Moondae’s reaction when I changed it to my selca was very funny. I want to show it to you, but it’s really unfortunate that I’m not able to show it ㅋㅋ The other members’ reaction to seeing that was funny too ㅋㅋ

Lee Sejin: Ei, but Sejinnie isn’t that audacious to change all members’ background pictures as he likes! It’s only to Moondae and it’s just as a joke~

Interviewer: But Sejin-ssi😂 what about your name saved in their phones?

Interviewer: There’s this question too. Q. Sejin-ah! In the previous interview, Chungwoo said your saved name was changed to  ‘Cool little brother Sejinnie👍’ before! Did your saved name also change in other members’ phones?

Lee Sejin: Ah

Lee Sejin: This

Lee Sejin: It’s for real, not for a joke😏

Interviewer: 🤣

Lee Sejin: Yes, now in the members’ phones, there’s no more heartless ‘TeSTAR Lee Sejin’, ‘Idol Inc Gold Lee Sejin B hyungnim’... It became ‘Cool hyungnim Sejin👍’,’Professional Big Sejin bro’😎

Interviewer: Won’t the members change it back to the previous name?

Lee Sejin: Then I can just think of an even cooler name to save and change it. Special saving name service that comes to you from Lee Sejin... I’m targeting the members’ phones too today.

Interviewer: ㅋㅋ Thanks(?) to Sejin-ssi, there will be no day for the members to let down their guard! 

Interviewer: If you change it to a cooler name, please tell us again~ㅎㅎ


Interviewer: Continuing, it’s a question about Sejin-ssi’s autograph! Q22. I’m curious about Sejinnie’s🐻 autograph

Lee Sejin: My autograph? You can see it here~

Lee Sejin:


Lee Sejin: It’s embarrassing but it’s a draft I made in elementary school that continued to get improved ㅋㅋ This is the result! I definitely wanted to have a heart in my autograph. It’s to express Sejinnie’s big love for the fans!

Lee Sejin: So the heart continued to get bigger and it became like this.

Lee Sejin: How is it? Did it get delivered to you?😘

Interviewer: Of course!❤️

Interviewer: Loviewers must be feeling Sejin-ssi’s big love plentifullyㅎㅎ


Interviewer: But there’s a Loviewer who felt upset because of Sejin-ssi!

Lee Sejin: Huh? Who is it?ㅠㅠ

Interviewer: It’s… a question sent by a Loviewer from the Bear Country!

Interviewer: Q23. Captain Captain! Why aren’t you coming to Bear Country recently?

Lee Sejin: 🤣

Lee Sejin: Sorry, sorry! The surveillance by the animal friends is too strict! Once I end my spy mission in the Fox Country, I’ll be back with braised short ribs! Wait for me, bear bear!

Interviewer: Oh, is it the delicious  braised short ribs made by your mother?? I too want to wait in the Bear Country


Interviewer: There are many cute questions and I picked this question.

Interviewer: Q24. Jin-ah, Jin-ah, where did that many aegyo come from? Do you have the existence of an aegyo pocket with you?

Lee Sejin: Huh, how did you know? But actually it’s not a pocket, it’s an oven, so I can keep baking it nice and warm. Just tell me, I will bake it right away and give it to you.💗💗

Interviewer: Turns out..! It’s not an aegyo pocket, but it's an aegyo oven! In the future too, I hope you’ll keep baking nice and warm aegyo😆


Interviewer: Next. It’s a question about the three trendy debates~!

Interviewer: Q25. Sejin-ah~ Perrila leaf debate, Prawn debate, Padding jacket debate, what do you think about them? I’m curious about your opinion! Our baby teddy haribo, happy birthday❤️ Noona will always support you

Interviewer: There might be people who don’t know about these debates, so I will explain simply!

Interviewer: Perilla leaf debate is about your opinion of your partner helping your friend taking off a slice of leaf during mealtime. Similarly, Prawn debate is about your partner helping your friend peeling a prawn! Padding jacket debate is about your opinion of your partner helping your friend zipping up their jacket.

Interviewer: Sejin-ssi, have you heard about them?

Lee Sejin: Ah, of course I know these~ Last time Sejin hyung talked about the Perrila leaf debate right? That he would never allow it?

Lee Sejin: To me, just holding down the perilla leaf… Hm, I woun’t do that, but if my partner was to do it, then I’d be able to understand it!

Lee Sejin: With prawn ㅎㅎ I think that’s crossing the lineㅎㅎ

Interviewer: It’s definitely not okay?

Lee Sejin: No~ Peeling prawn needs labor! Zipping up a padding jacket? That also needs labor too? You’ll have to exercise your arm?

Lee Sejin:  I think that it’s not okay if it requires being considerate~ Sejinnie won’t do that, definitely won’t!

Interviewer: I agree. A move that consumes your precious calories..? That’s not okay! It seems that Loviewers’ curiosity are fulfilled cleanly~


Interviewer: Ah, the time is already this late..! Unfortunately, it’s time to end the interview You are the last to have the interview among the members, how was today’s interview, Sejin-ssi?

Lee Sejin: Wow, really, it’s already 3AM? It’s unfortunate, but to give you my thoughts..

Lee Sejin: This interview is so great??

Lee Sejin: Receiving Loviewer’s words from Kakaotalk and answering them, it really feels as if I’m having a deep conversation, it’s really amazing and nice! Honestly.. I’m a bit nervous and wonder if I’m answering them well😚 How is it Loviewer, did you enjoy Sejinnie’s answers~?

Lee Sejin: The members all said it was fun and great, so I really~ wanted to do this birthday interview. Finally, I can meet with Loviewers like this, I’m really happy! ㅎㅎ

Lee Sejin: In this late night, thank you very much for reading Sejinnie’s long Kakaotalk! I love you!💗💗💗

Interviewer: It must have been a fun and fluttering time for Loviewers too!

Interviewer: Thank you for supporting this interview until late😊 You can leave this chat comfortably!

[Lee Sejin-nim has left the chat.]

Interviewer: Thank you to all Loviewers who sent birthday wishes!


Lee Sejin solo background picture:







0 comments:

Post a Comment