Friday 5 August 2022

, , , , , ,

21/10/28 Ryu Chungwoo Birthday Interview


Source:
Debut or Die Magazine Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Article News


Chungwoo’s profile picture:

[Kakaopage-nim has invited Ryu Chungwoo-nim.]

Interviewer: Hello! This is KKP acquaintance. To start this interview, please give us a brief introduction.

Ryu Chungwoo: Hello. I'm TeSTAR's leader, Ryu Chungwoo.

Ryu Chungwoo: It has been a long time since I have an individual interbiew, so I'm a bit nervous, but I'll answer earnestly. Thank you.😊

Interviewer: It's your birthday today, right?!! A very happy birthday to you~!

Ryu Chungwoo: Haha, thank you.

Interviewer: So~! To celebrate your birthday, Ryu Chungwoo will answer Loviewers' questions by himself~?

Ryu Chungwoo: Yes. I thought a lot about what kind of questions will I be getting. Please take care of me.

Interviewer: Yes, yes! It's the first official QnA, I'm very jealous of Loviewers who got their questions chosen! Then, let's right away start [Loviewers ask Ryu Chungwoo!].


Interviewer: 1st question.⭐️

Interviewer: Q1. Chungwoo-ya, your height... Please tell us your height!

Ryu Chungwoo: My height? I haven’t grown that much... My height is still at 183cm.😊

Interviewer: You look even taller than that!! It must be because your physical appearance is good~


Interviewer: 2nd question⭐️

Interviewer: Q2. Which perfume do you use often, or your favorite scent?

Ryu Chungwoo: Haha, actually, I don’t really use perfume.. I feel embarrassed because I don’t know much about perfume. I just use what gets sprayed on me.

Ryu Chungwoo: Right now... Hm, it smells like trees.

Interviewer: I'll have to ask the coordi later~!


Interviewer: Now is the 3rd question.⭐️

Interviewer: Q3. Do you have any habit or action ritual before you go up to the stage?

Ryu Chungwoo: Before, I had a hard time because of this kind of useless jinx, so right now, I’m doing my best to not have such ritual.

Ryu Chungwoo: But... the members told me I have a habit of doing grip exercise. I thought of fixing it, but it’s not a situational habit, so I’ve decided to just do it comfortably.

Interviewer: As expected... Your physical appearance comes from your habit.


Interviewer: Next is the 4th question.⭐️

Interviewer: Q4. What presents did you receive from TeSTAR?

Ryu Chungwoo: On the first year after debut, to keep the politeness then, I received things like gift cards. The years after, I often receive clothes or hobby items.

Ryu Chungwoo: This year... Maknaes gifted me training clothes, same-age Sejin gifted me psychological books set. I received a scarf from younger Sejin and I used it well during winter... Moondae gifted me a big bag and it’s really convenient to use when we go overseas.

Ryu Chungwoo: The most surprising one was from Ahyeonnie. He gifted me a stress ball that he made himself. I was surprised because I didn’t know you could make this thing on your own. I‘m still using it now too.😊

Interviewer: Wow.. every present is useful, so it must be meaningful.


Interviewer: 5th question⭐️

Interviewer: Q5. Your first and current impression of the members?

Ryu Chungwoo: At first, I was in awe of everyone. These friends are mostly younger than me yet they participated in the program doing their best in earnest.

Ryu Chungwoo: I still respect them right now, but as we’ve grown a lot closer, they feel more comfortable.😄 Like always, all are hardworking and very cute dongsaengs.

Interviewer: That's really a comment from a leader.


Interviewer: 6th question.⭐️

Interviewer: Q6. You’ve released many albums up till now, what is your favorite song?

Ryu Chungwoo: Honestly, I like them all, but... 

Recently, I listen a lot to ‘Airplane’ out of the other older songs.

Ryu Chungwoo: The lyrics are beautiful, the piano accompaniment and drum sounds are good too. I listen to it a lot when I go hiking.

Interviewer: I was surprised to watch 'Airplane' MV. Countryside school with freshness and fantasy mixed with mysteriousness.

Interviewer: I liked it a lot tooㅠㅠ


Interviewer: 7th question is...⭐️

Interviewer: Q7. Do fans give you marriage documents or divorce documents more often?

Ryu Chungwoo: 🤣 They’re almost the same though? Because many fans bring them together at the same time.

Ryu Chungwoo: However, I‘d like to see more of the former in the future. Let’s live happily together and not get divorced.


The author left a comment mentioning a mistake in Q1.

> While sending Chungwoo’s interview, due to my mistake, there was a typo, another friend’s height (183cm) was put mistakenly.

> Ryu Chungwoo himself asked to clarify that his height is 185cm, so I’m leaving a comment here.


Interviewer: It's already the 8th question!⭐️

Interviewer: Q8. What does your name mean in hanja?

Ryu Chungwoo: My name is written as bright 청 (清) ‘Chung’ and helpful 우 ‘Woo’ (佑). My parents gave me the name 청 ‘Chung’ and my family’s ending name syllable is 우 ‘Woo’.

Ryu Chungwoo: I like the both of them. I’ll live my best following the beautiful meaning behind my name.


Interviewer: Next is the 9th question.⭐️ Q9. How many times have you shot Xs (inner 10 ring)?

Ryu Chungwoo: In official matches? Or in practice matches..

Q. Can you tell us for both?

Ryu Chungwoo: Ah, in total. It’s rare for people to count the total hits. If I have to count, it’s my percentage of hitting it... Hm, I’ll just answer that I’ve never gone below the average in the qualifications.😊


Interviewer: Oh, it's the 10th question!⭐️

Interviewer: Q10. I want to know in detail about the dog you’re raising...

Ryu Chungwoo: Ah, our Kkam-ie.

Ryu Chungwoo: The dog’s size is about my arm. It’s very cute. It likes people a lot too.

Ryu Chungwoo: It’s a brown poodle, when I was in middle school, my little sister begged me to bring it home, that’s how we started to raise it. It’s gotten old now so it’s more calm, but it used to be a  very strongly assertive dog.

Interviewer: Hoo.. It's very cute and sounds smelling nice.. Next time please show us a picture too!


Interviewer: Next, the 11th question⭐️

Interviewer: Q11. What do you save your members as in your phone?

Ryu Chungwoo: Let’s see... Ah, I save the members as their names, it’s because I didn’t change what I saved them as during IJC.

Ryu Chungwoo: Sejinie, only younger Sejinnie’s name is a bit different. It’s because he saved his number here on his own.

[Cool dongsaeng Sejinnie👍🏻]

Interviewer: lol That's very like Sejin-ssi~ That's very cute


Interviewer: 12th question.⭐️

Interviewer: Q12. Are there any rules in TeSTAR’s dorm? As the members live in one dorm, what rule do you wish the members would not break!! I’m curious.

Ryu Chungwoo: There aren’t specifically any rules... Ah, like, no use of speakers after midnight?

Ryu Chungwoo: There are no rules to keep, but as the basics of living together,  I think we have to be considerate of each other. That’s why when we started living in the dorm, I said “to take your time to think again before doing anything”. I’m thankful that everyone has been keeping it.


Interviewer: 13th question.⭐️

Interviewer: Q13. Chungwoo-ya... I’m worried... Without you... Who is protecting Heaven?

Ryu Chungwoo: 😄

Ryu Chungwoo: Heaven... will have to protect itself. I’ll do my best to protect the Earth where Loviewers are.

Interviewer: Yes. Because Chungwoo-ssi is in the Earth division right now ㅎㅎ


Interviewer: 14th question is...⭐️

Interviewer: Q14. What do you think is your own charming point?

Ryu Chungwoo: 😄Hm, my charming point is... I like that I’m working hard in what I do.

Interviewer: Oh my, you don't know how much your charms are overflowing... You're so humble.


Interviewer: This is the 15th question.⭐️

Interviewer: Q15. I’m curious, what is Chungwoo's favorite motto?

Ryu Chungwoo: ‘Work your hardest while you can do it.’

Ryu Chungwoo: No matter the results, I decided that what will be left in your heart is the process... Whenever I feel like I’m getting lazy, I use it to urge myself.


Interviewer: The 16th question! ⭐️

Interviewer: Q16. I’m curious about Chungwoo's usual daily routine! What do you do right after you wake up until before you sleep?

Ryu Chungwoo: Right after I wake up, I do stretches. After that, I eat and work out in time... On the days I have schedules, I go out. Honestly, I don’t do anything special.

Ryu Chungwoo: Ah, recently, I’ve been borrowing books from same-age Sejinnie, but I haven’t been able to read as many as I hoped. Is this boring? I’m sorry.Smiling face

Interviewer: What do you mean by boring!!!!! Everything to know about Ryu Chungwoo-ssi is heart throbbing and the best


Interviewer: This is the 17th question.⭐️

Interviewer: Q17. Chungwoo-ya, show me your autograph.

Ryu Chungwoo:


Ryu Chungwoo: I made this for the first time during the Olympics so it might look a bit bland.. But I hope you like this. Haha


Interviewer: ⭐️Q18. I’m curious about how much Chungwoo can drink & what’s the ranking amongst TeSTAR!

Ryu Chungwoo: As I need to maintain my health, I don’t drink often, but I don’t think I’m a lightweight drinker. I’m still good until around... 5 soju bottles. I haven’t drank more than that so I’m not sure.

Ryu Chungwoo: My drinking ranking is... Hm, Moondae can hold his drink well and, surprisingly, Eugene too. However, amongst us three, I still think I can hold my drink the best.😄


Interviewer: The questions are about to end.⭐️ ㅠㅠ

Interviewer: Q19. What does Ryu Chungwoo think is TeSTAR’s funniest moment!

Ryu Chungwoo: When we all slept together in the living room because we thought there was a cockroach in our dorm. We called Cesco the next day, it turned out the identity of the cockroach they found was a toy we got from a fansign event.

Interviewer: Oh no🤣


Interviewer: 20th question!⭐️ These are this or that questions.

Interviewer: Mint Choco or Anti Mint Choco

Ryu Chungwoo:  I don’t really choose Mint Choco... but if someone chooses Mint Choco, I can eat it together with them.😊

Interviewer: Pour or Dip the sauce

Ryu Chungwoo: Now, I eat dipping in the sauce. But, hm, should I call this a TMI?  My family actually pours the sauce so I used to eat that way too, but I changed after entering the athlete's village. That’s also the fun of living in a community.

Interviewer: 9 Cha Eugenes or 9 year old Cha Eugene

Ryu Chungwoo: 9 y.o. Cha Eugene

Interviewer: Listen to Kim Raebin’s song explanation for 100 hours or Handle Cha Eugene in high tension for 100 hours

Ryu Chungwoo: Hm.. I’ll choose Raebinie. Even without choosing the latter, I’ve been experiencing that as we live together.


Interviewer: The most awaited last question!!⭐️

Interviewer: Q20. What is the size of your ring finger?

Ryu Chungwoo: Now that I think about it, I just wear what fits my finger, so I don’t know my actual size. You can come to measure it.😊


Interviewer: That ends the questions from Loviewers. Thank you so much for participating in today’s chat interview,  you’ve worked hard! Then, to end this, please give your final words to Loviewers!

Ryu Chungwoo: I really enjoyed this interview. My insights aren’t good, so there were many unexpected questions. As I answered each question, I felt even happier as it reminded me of the years I’ve been as TeSTAR. Thank you for your interest and support.

Ryu Chungwoo: I hope you enjoyed the answers as much as I enjoyed this. Thank you and love you always, Loviewer!

Interviewer: Thank you! This has been TeSTAR Ryu Chungwoo-ssi! clap clap


Ryu Chungwoo: 🙂

Ryu Chungwoo: Thank you. Is it alright if I leave the chat?

Interviewer: Yes, yes! You can leave the chat!

Ryu Chungwoo: Yes, Thank you.

[Ryu Chungwoo-nim has left the chat.]


Interviewer: See you again in November~


Ryu Chungwoo solo background picture:



KKP News

[Exclusive] Ryu Chungwoo Interview After Talk, TeSTAR Group Chat that Fell into Confusion partial disclosure

[Entertainment section KKP] On October 29, an interview from TeSTAR’s leader Rtu Chungwoo to celebrate his birthday was released.

In the interview, Ryu Chungwoo said ‘It’s very cute. It likes people a lot too.’, ‘It’s a brown poodle, when I was in middle school, my little sister begged me to bring it home, that’s how we started to raise it.’, showing his affection for his pet dog, Kkam-ie. But Park Moondae in the same group who must have read his interview, said something that made the group chat turn into confusion, and this became a discussion.


(Source: T1 stars)

Following the disclosure of the chat in TeSTAR’s official SNS, after seeing the interview, Park Moondae said ‘It’s black.’ and the members discussed with different opinions, except for Bae Sejin and Seon Ahyeon, who were still in a photoshoot.

Ryu Chungwoo said, “The puppy used to be black, but as it grew up, the color started to fade... Wouldn’t it be wise to view it as brown now?” Moondae replied, “The puppy just... looks black though.”

Netizens reacted with, “Yes, yes, Leader Ryu is right.” “Wouldn’t Moondaengdaeng, who's also a puppy, be more correct?” “That’s not brown nor black, it’s a choco poodle.”, there are various different reactions.

Meanwhile, there was a criticism saying Ryu Chungwoo didn’t save same group Lee Sejin’s nickname as Cool Little Brother Sejinnie, and he gave an official clarification that he just changed the nickname on KakaoTalk Messenger. The criticism was gone shortly.

Related articles:

• VTIC Chaeyool “dating rumors are groundless, they have never even met before”

• T-Holic’s statement made the set burst out... “We are mutual enemies”

• Uploaded on TeXTAR’s SNS?

Volcano energy drink that will wake the sleepy you up [AD]


1 comment: